Position: GIM Faculty - Comprehensive HIV Program
Location: Philadelphia, PA
The Section of General Internal Medicine & Geriatrics within the Department of Medicine at Temple University School of Medicine seeks qualified candidate for a Clinician-Educator positions to join our Comprehensive HIV program. The successful candidate provide clinical care as well as participate in based teaching of Internal Medicine residents and medical students. The successful candidate should enjoy teaching and the care of general and HIV patients with a housestaff team and aspire for an academic career. MD degree (or equivalent) and ABIM certification is required. Applicants at a minimum should have received additional training with a focus in HIV. Rank and compensation commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should forward a current C.V. and letter of interest addressed to: Anuradha Paranjape, MD, MPH, FACP, Section Chief, Section of General Internal Medicine, c/o Julie Brissett, Sr. Physician Recruiter, Temple University School of Medicine, 3420 N. Broad Street, Medical Research Building Suite 101, Philadelphia, PA, 19140, Email: Julie.Brissett@tuhs.temple.edu, Fax: 215-707-5665
The University is especially interested in qualified candidates who can contribute through their research, teaching and/or service to the diversity and excellence of the academic community. Temple University School of Medicine is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourages applications from women and minorities.
Position: Internal Medicine or Family Practice Physician
Location: Fort Pierce and Vero Beach, FL
Opportunity to join a well-established but growing Primary Care practice! We are seeking an energetic and dedicated BC/BE full time Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician (HIV treatment experience a plus). Join a team of passionate doctors and experienced mid-level support. Our two non-profit medical clinics, located in Fort Pierce and Vero Beach Florida, serve a diverse patient population. Our clinics feature primary care, pediatrics and behavioral health. Enjoy working in a rewarding, innovative, highly technological environment that is ideal for someone who enjoys practicing quality medicine.
Our amazing medical team is fully committed to providing compassionate, quality healthcare to help our patients transform their lives. This is an ideal location near beautiful Florida beaches. We offer competitive salary commensurate with experience and an excellent benefits package. Please contact Gerald Pierone Jr. MD email@example.com
Position: MD or NP HIV Expert
Location: Melbourne, FL
Unconditional Love, Inc. is seeking an MD or NP specializing in HIV Disease Management to join the practice. Comprehensive Health Care is a Part C funded group practice serving 850 patients in Melbourne, Florida. Current staff includes one full time MD and one full time ARNP. Applicants must be licensed to practice medicine in the state of Florida with 1 year experience in HIV Disease.
Responsibilities include patient assessments via history, physical exam and review of diagnostic studies; initiation or modification of treatment plan; addressing health maintenance; initiation of studies, referrals or consultations, and participation in community education and education and support of primary care givers. Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with no hospital rounds.
Send CV to 1495 N. Harbor City Blvd., Melbourne, FL 32935 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
. For more information contact Bill Goode at 321-259-8928.
Associate Director/Director, Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Medical Affairs
Location: Foster City, CA
Specific Responsibilities: Support the development and interpretation of clinical data through investigator-sponsored and collaborative studies
Essential Duties and Job Functions: Support the development and interpretation of clinical data through investigator-sponsored and collaborative studies
• Assist with the strategy of Gilead-sponsored Phase 3b and 4 studies, including medical monitoring duties
• Provide scientific input into study proposals; coordinate internal review of proposals, protocols, and other study documents; and liaise with affiliates and investigators
• Maintain regular contact with investigators to track study progress and publication deliverables; liaise with Scientific Communications colleagues to share information regarding planned publications
• Review abstracts and manuscripts for Gilead sponsored Phase 3b, investigator-sponsored and collaborative studies
• Effectively communicate Gilead’s data to support use of therapies in the medical community
• Generate and support materials to address scientific inquiries including documents for Medical Information, educational materials for Medical Scientists and Commercial field teams, and
• Provide scientific input into manuscripts for publication and presentation at scientific meetings
• Lead the medical and scientific review of promotional material for HIV areas as assigned (Promotional Review Committee)
• Serve as a member of the Project Team for HIV products as assigned
• Provide scientific input into clinical trials via serving on Clinical Sub-Team of the Project Team
• Participate in the HIV Publications Subteam to share information on anticipated publications from Gilead HIV phase 3b and 4 studies; maintain study timelines
• Develop source and content materials for use by the HIV Medical Scientist field team
• Provide medical leadership at major and minor scientific meetings involving HIV (e.g. CROI, IAC, IDSA, ICAAC)
• Develop and review abstracts, manuscripts, posters and slides as requested for internal and external scientific meetings involving Medical Affairs
• Support medical and scientific content of advisory boards for Gilead (medical, commercial, or clinical)
• Lead the medical affairs review of drug safety materials for IHD.
• Develop effective working relationships with internal and external customers, including Clinical Research, Biometrics, Commercial and Marketing, Contracts/Finance, Pharmacology, Legal, Medical Scientists and other Gilead Medical Affairs colleagues, Medical Directors/Medical Managers in affiliate offices, investigators, research organizations
• Support the medical education of Gilead medical scientists, sales team, and other internal stakeholders
• Participate in training for Commercial Learning & Development and Medical Affairs Learning & Development
• Manage a product team in the HIV Medical Affairs department
• Other activities, as assigned by the Senior Director, HIV, to support HIV Medical Affairs
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
Ø M.D., D.O. or Pharm.D. with a medical background in HIV or infectious diseases
Ø 3 years Industry experience in Medical Affairs and/or Clinical Research (Clinical Drug Development)(delete) including Phase 3b and 4 studies
Ø Clinical trials management, medical monitoring and scientific expertise
Ø Experience in HIV is highly desirable
Ø Experience in clinical patient care role highly desirable
Ø Experience as an educator highly desirable
Ø Experience in developing effective abstracts, manuscripts, posters and slides and presenting at scientific meetings
Ø Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal, relationship-building and negotiating communication skills
Ø Excellent analytical skills, demonstrated ability to identify and understand complex issues and problems and identify and query key findings from study data and publications
Ø Excellent teamwork skills
Ø Organized; attention to detail and able to meet timelines in a fast-paced environment
Ø Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively prioritize workload
Ø Ability to suggest solutions for issues encountered with clinical studies and other projects in area of responsibility
Ø Must be able to work with a level of autonomy and independence
Ø Must be fully cognizant and adhere to regulatory and legal (Business Conduct) requirements for clinical trials and other Medical Affairs activities; thorough knowledge of FDA regulations, ICH guidelines and GCPs governing the conduct of clinical trials
Position: BE/BC Physician
Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Date Posted: December 13, 2013
Pacific Oaks Medical Group (POMG) is seeking a BE/BC Physician to join the Group. Specializing in HIV care and the needs of our gay community since 1980. Located on Robertson and Wilshire POMG offers easy access to all Celebrity hot spots and shopping centers.
• Competitive compensation
• Excellent benefits package
• Partnership potential
The ideal candidate must be:
Willing to see around 20-22 patients per day. Within the group at this location there are other experienced Physicians ready to support the incoming physician.
Call will be every 5th day and 5 weekend.
Position: HIV Clinician-Educator
Location: Portland, Oregon
Date Posted: November 15, 2013
The Division of General Internal Medicine & Geriatrics within the Department of Medicine at Oregon Health & Science University seeks qualified candidate for up to a full time Clinician-Educator position to join our HIV team. This position will provide leadership to the HIV team, provide clinical care and participate in clinical based teaching of Internal Medicine residents and medical students. Primary care to adult HIV patients is provided in a multidisciplinary setting including medical, mental health, substance abuse, social services, care management and pharmacologic services. The successful candidate should enjoy teaching and the care of general and HIV patients with a housestaff team and aspire for an academic career. MD degree (or equivalent) and ABIM certification is required. Applicants at a minimum should have received additional training with a focus in HIV. Interested candidates should send a cover letter of interest and CV to Katie Bensching, MD, Interim Division Chief, Division of General Internal Medicine & Geriatrics c/o Sally Ison, OHSU, 3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd. Mail code L475, Portland, OR 97239-3098 or email email@example.com