Job Description: Primary Care Services in New Mexico
University of New Mexico Truman Health Services is seeking a dedicated and forward thinking individual who is committed to improving the health outcomes of targeted populations including people living with HIV and members of the GLBTQ+ community. The chosen candidate will work in an integrated, multidisciplinary, ambulatory primary care setting to provide effective, efficient and high quality medical care and treatment. UNM Truman Health Services provides comprehensive primary care utilizing a patient-centered medical home model to an extremely diverse population. The chosen candidate may provide primary care services in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: mobile health units, substance use centers and other community based sites, which specialize in subsections of UNM Truman Health Services' target populations. For more information please e-mail email@example.com or to apply online, please visit our website at http://unmmg.org/jobs.html.
Job Description: AMAZING INDIVIDUALS WORKING FOR POSITIVE PEOPLE…at AIDS Healthcare Foundation!
Founded in 1987, AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) is the largest specialized provider of HIV/AIDS medical care in the nation. Our mission is to provide cutting edge medicine and advocacy, regardless of ability to pay. Through our healthcare centers, pharmacies, health plan, research and other activities, AHF provides access to the latest HIV treatments for all who need them.
AHF is currently seeking a Physician, FT (Floater) to join our Healthcare teams in Los Angeles. This position will have a set schedule and will work out of two clinics s (East Los Angeles and Downtown Los Angeles). Our Healthcare Center hours of operation are Monday-Friday, no weekends!
In this role, you will be supervised by the on-site Medical Director and will see an average of 7 patients per ½ day clinic. Performs routine physical examinations and preventive health measures within prescribed guidelines and according to instructions of HCC Medical Director. Orders, interprets and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's clinical problems and health care needs. Prescribes medication or other forms of treatment such as physical therapy, occupational therapy or related therapeutic procedures; refills medication. Records physical findings and formulates plan and prognosis based on patient's condition; discusses case with physician and other health professionals to prepare comprehensive patient care plan. Utilizes electronic medical records system to document patient care.
Medical Degree with 3 years of HIV clinical experience, bilingual English/Spanish required
Transgender patient care experience, a plus
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations
Valid California Medical Board License, without restrictions
DEA furnishings license, without restrictions
AAHIVM certification required
We offer competitive salary commensurate with experience and an excellent benefits package. H1 or J1 Visas welcome
If interested, please send your CV to Miyoshi.LaFourche@aidshealth.org . To view a full job description, visit us at www.aidshealth.org??
Job Description: Registered Nurse Practitioners Needed in Las Vegas, Nevada & Cleveland, Ohio
Become part of the internationally renowned HIV medical team of AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF), whose mission is to provide “Cutting Edge Medicine and Advocacy Regardless of Ability to Pay” throughout the globe!??Founded in 1987, AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) is the largest specialized provider of HIV/AIDS medical care in the nation. Our mission is to provide cutting edge medicine and advocacy, regardless of ability to pay. Through our healthcare centers, pharmacies, health plan, research and other activities, AHF provides access to the latest HIV treatments for all who need them.
AHF is currently seeking (1) Part-time RNP’s to join our healthcare team in our Cleveland, Ohio outpatient clinic. The outpatient clinics are open 3- ½ days per week (12 hours) and the schedule days are flexible depending on your availability.
AHF is currently seeking (1) Full-time Temporary RNP assignment for 3 months. The clinic hours range from 8:30-5:30pm on Wednesday and Fridays and 10-7pm on Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays.
This position will be supervised by our Medical Director assigned to the clinic.
Education and/or Experience
Fifth year college or university program certificate; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have previous HIV and/or AIDS experience.
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations
Valid State of Nevada or Ohio Medical License without restrictions
Valid furnishing license without restrictions.
If interested, please visit our website to review a full job description at www.aidshealth.org . Please forward a recent CV (word format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Description: HIV Care - Nurse Practitioner (CRNP) or Physician Assistant (PA)
Are you interested in joining an innovative Patient Centered Medical Center for HIV patients? AbsoluteCARE is looking for an experienced Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant with HIV experience. The Nurse Practitioner participates as part of a comprehensive multi-disciplinary team providing wrap around care to patients in a program designed to educate, empower, and improve the health of AbsoluteCARE patients. Special attention is given to the PCMH model, evidence based protocols and screening, and working as a collaborative team including physicians, care managers, social workers, psychologists, pharmacists, and dietitians to improve the care and outcomes for our patients.
Licensed Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant experienced in HIV Care
Excellent organization and communication skills are necessary
Great customer service skills
Experience with the management of Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial populations
Experience with using EMR and efficiency a must in completing EMR notes within 48 hours.
The FACES Clinic located at Nationwide Children’s Hospital in Columbus, Ohio, is seeking a full-time HIV specialist. The HIV specialist will work closely with the Medical Director to ensure that the FACES Program serves as a model of family-centered, community-based, comprehensive, coordinated, culturally sensitive service delivery, to HIV-infected infants, children, adolescents, adults and their affected family members.
For more information and to apply online, please go to: http://absolutecarehealth.com/Career.aspx
Job Description: Full-Time HIV Specialist
The FACES team includes highly trained physicians, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, pharmacists, medical assistants, social workers, quality specialists, grants specialists, and peer navigators. Services offered include: HIV/AIDS specialty care, viral hepatitis treatment, mental health counseling, case management, on site obstetrics and gynecology services, HIV outreach and testing, HIV prevention program, on-site laboratory, staff pharmacy support, benefits guidance and clinical education of fellows, residents and students.
The HIV specialist will provide clinical care for HIV-infected patients as well as uninfected patients taking pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) and post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP). In addition to clinical duties, the HIV specialist will lead monthly patient education activities, and will assist the Medical Director in the supervision and production of medical content for program social media and website initiatives. Other duties include leading and overseeing clinic QI projects, and on-site training and education to medical students, interns, residents, and fellows. Opportunities for involvement in public health and clinical research activities are available.
The ideal candidate (MD/DO) should be board certified/eligible in internal medicine and pediatrics, internal medicine, or family medicine and be either board certified/eligible in Infectious Diseases or have a minimum of 2 years of experience caring for adult HIV/AIDS patients (AAHIVM credentialing preferred).
Ranked seventh of children's hospitals on U.S. News & World Report’s “America’s Best Children’s Hospitals Honor Roll,” Nationwide Children’s Hospital is one of the nation’s largest not-for-profit freestanding pediatric healthcare networks providing wellness, preventive, diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitative care for infants, children and adolescents, as well as adult patients with congenital disease.
Inquiries and nominations are encouraged. Please submit your CV via email to our Physician Recruiter: Annelle.Anderson@NationwideChildrens.org.
Click here to apply.
Job Description: Family Nurse Practitioner
Position Summary: Take Care Health Services believes in excellence and is passionate about providing outstanding patient care. The Family Nurse Practitioner will be responsible for providing episodic care, screening, and education for patients 18 months and older. Our Healthcare Clinic at select Walgreens locations are easily accessible to our patients, and are open 363 days a year (closed for Christmas and Thanksgiving). FNPs are the heart and soul of our Nurse Practitioner-based company, a healthcare model committed to promoting patient-centered communication and care. Take Care Health Services is hiring Family Nurse Practitioners for its Healthcare Clinic at select Walgreens. To learn more about our literally life-changing careers, visit takecarejobs.com. If you share our passion for care as a calling, we have a home for you on a team of like-minded medical professionals at the leading edge of a revolution in healthcare.
- Provide episodic and chronic care, screening, and education to our Healthcare Clinic patients.
- Flexible in staffing the clinics, ability to float the market and adjust schedules to meet market and patient needs.
- Committed to excellence, best practices, and superior customer service with every patient.
- Extend warm, compassionate care to all with a respect for the diversity of all patients.
- Participate in a collegial fashion with all Take Care Health System team (TCHS) members.
- Support and follow the most current evidence-based guidelines of practice in providing quality patient care.
- Provide diagnostic screenings and common vaccinations as outlined in Take Care Health Systems evidence-based guidelines.
- Participate in ongoing Quality Assurance audits to include Peer Review, CP Review, Medication Administration Review, and continuing education.
- Achieve company objectives related to healthcare quality, patient engagement, and finances.
- Advocate clinic services to patients, store customers, and the local community by consistently executing promotional program elements including signage, promotional codes/offers, and conducting local outreach.
- Competency in utilizing electronic medical records and information systems to provide superior patient care documentation.
- Participate in ongoing professional education.
- Maintain current state licensure and national certification.
- Participate in national, state, and local Nurse Practitioner organizations.
- Continuously communicate with Take Care Health Systems leadership to enhance our patient-centric experiences.
- Healthcare Clinic is open 7 days a week, 363 days a year and staffed each day by our Providers.
- Performs other duties as deemed necessary by the Market Manager, Regional Manager, and Vice President, Operations.
- Licensure requirements.
- Valid Advanced Practice State License issued by the State Board of Nursing.
- Valid accreditation from the AANP or ANCC as a Family Nurse Practitioner.
- Valid Prescriptive Authority (per state practice requirements).
- Meet and maintain all legal requirements per state and national statutes to practice within state (for your market) as a Family Nurse Practitioner.
- CPR Certification.
- Minimum of six (6) months of Family Nurse Practitioner clinical experience.
- Recent experience with pediatric patients (18 months and older).
- Meet and maintain all legal requirements per state and national statutes.
- Team oriented and passionate about growing TCHS.
- Enthusiastic in the delivery of compassionate, quality patient-centric care.
- Excellent communication skills that will enable the Nurse Practitioner to provide an informed patient experience, and promote services within Healthcare Clinic, our retail partner, and the community.
- Basic business skills that will foster an exceptional patient experience from check-in through check-out (including: cash collection, insurance information gathering) through our EMR.
- Ability to complete training and utilize the TCHS electronic medical record and information systems.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Pleasant interpersonal demeanor and ability to work with all levels of associates and leadership.
Take Care Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer of nice people M/F/D/V. Take Care Health Services is an independent professional corporation managed by a subsidiary of Walgreens. Patient care services provided by Take Care Health Services, an independently owned corporation whose licensed healthcare professionals are not employed by or agents of Walgreen Co., or its subsidiaries, including Take Care Health Systems LLC.
FACULTY OPPORTUNITIES: General Internal Medicine -- Outpatient Practice, Temple Health (Philadelphia, PA) The Department of Medicine, Section of General Internal Medicine at Temple University School of Medicine is seeking qualified applicants with a background and experience in General Internal Medicine. This is an opportunity to participate in an established academic urban practice and teaching responsibilities include the teaching of medical students, residents, and fellows. Currently, there are 18 full-time faculty whose interests include medical education, obesity, HIV medicine, acupuncture, and geriatrics. We are especially interested in individuals who have an interest in providing primary care to patients living with HIV. Successful candidates will practice in the outpatient setting (up to 8 sessions/week) and contribute to ambulatory student and resident education.
The mission of the Section of General Internal Medicine at Temple University School of Medicine is to provide excellence in patient care, education, and research. Our General Internal Medicine faculty provide comprehensive, patient-centered primary care to our patients in both the inpatient and outpatient settings, while teaching the fundamentals of general internal medicine to the health care providers of the future. Members of the Section of General Internal Medicine also play key roles in the care of patients with HIV. Faculty are involved in numerous educational and research programs in areas such as clinical skills training, physician-patient communications, ambulatory medical education, and clinical trials. Rank and compensation commensurate with experience.
• An MD or DO with training from an ACGME-accredited residency program in Internal Medicine.
• BE/BC in Internal Medicine.
• Self-confident and decisive, yet respectful of culture and structure.
• Integrity and credibility with a results orientation.
• Communication skills (written and verbal) used effectively with large and small audiences and on a one-to-one level.
• Appreciation and support of diversity – among faculty, staff, students, and patients.
• Ability to obtain medical licensure in Pennsylvania.
Temple Health, one of Philadelphia's leading academic medical centers, is home to more than 1,000 physicians and scientists who share the mission of bringing innovative treatments to patients. Giving our patients access to some of the world's most advanced therapies — and helping them achieve outcomes once thought impossible — is the driving force for all of our clinical care, research, and medical education. For more information: Temple Health - Our Mission Your Future - Faculty Careers
Interested candidates should forward a current CV and letter of interest addressed to: Anuradha Paranjape, MD, MPH, FACP, Section Chief, Section of General Internal Medicine, c/o Julie Brissett, Senior Physician Recruiter, Temple University School of Medicine, 3420 N. Broad Street, Medical Research Building Suite 101, Philadelphia, PA 19140, Email: Julie.Brissett@tuhs.temple.edu, Fax: 215-707-5665.
The University is especially interested in qualified candidates who can contribute through their research, teaching, and/or service to the diversity and excellence of the academic community. Temple University School of Medicine is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities.
JOB TITLE: Medical Officer, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (Atlanta, GA)
CDC seeks exceptional candidates for a position in the Behavioral and Clinical Surveillance Branch (BCSB), Division of HIV/AIDS Prevention, National Center for HIV, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention. BCSB conducts HIV research and surveillance in collaboration with health officials at all levels of government and across selected agencies. Data collected are used to inform health policy, guide and evaluate prevention approaches, and update testing and treatment guidelines.
This position is located in Atlanta, GA and serves as a medical epidemiologist supporting the Medical Monitoring Project (MMP). MMP is a surveillance system designed to produce nationally representative estimates of the clinical and behavioral characteristics of adults living with HIV in the United States. Using linked clinical and behavioral data, MMP monitors progress towards and identifies areas for improvement in the delivery of HIV care, treatment, and prevention interventions.
Qualified candidates will have the ability to provide medical expertise in the design and implementation of HIV surveillance systems focused on clinical outcomes, including the development of data collection tools and protocols, the ability to train staff on the collection of clinical data, and the ability to analyze and disseminate data.
Those interested in applying should contact Shikha Garg (Sgarg1@cdc.gov) directly and also visit the USA Jobs website (https://www.usajobs.gov/
) and put announcement number HHS-CDC-DH-14-1012823 in the “search box” on the landing page. This message is intended for job series 602, personnel at the GS-12 grade level or Commissioned Corps Officers at the O-4 or O-5 level.
The East Bay AIDS Center (EBAC) is a regional leader in the comprehensive care of persons with HIV infection. Founded in 1987 and based in Oakland, CA, EBAC is a community service program of Sutter Health’s Alta Bates Summit Medical Center, a not-for-profit, community-based hospital, and serves a diverse patient population in the East San Francisco Bay region including Berkeley, Alameda and Contra Costa Counties, and other adjacent communities. Professional medical services are provided at EBAC by the EBAC Medical Group (EBACMG).
JOB TITLE: HIV Care Physician (Oakland/Berkeley, CA)
EBACMG now seeks a full-time MD/DO board certified or eligible in internal medicine, infectious diseases, and/or family practice, with significant experience in HIV clinical care and with diverse patient populations. The successful candidate will follow his/her own patient panel, participate in team-oriented care, consult on patients requiring inpatient-level care, assist in clinical research at EBAC, and assist on clinic-related project work as required. Opportunities for engagement in public health and research initiatives are available. EBAC's team of HIV specialists includes highly trained physicians, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, pharmacists, medical assistants, social workers and clinical researchers who are dedicated to providing excellent outpatient care and inpatient clinical care. EBAC also offers state-of-the-art biomedical prevention services, including PEP/PrEP and sexual health services, to those at risk of HIV infection. EBAC's key services include:
- HIV/AIDS specialty care
- 24-hour access to EBAC primary care physician
- Phone support from EBAC advice nurse during operating hours
- Consultative inpatient care
- Youth services program
- Women's services program
- Viral hepatitis treatment initiative
- Mental health counseling; support groups
- Case management
- Gynecology services on staff
- Psychiatric services on staff
- Colorectal surgeon on staff
- Clinical research program
- HIV prevention program
- On-site laboratory
- On-site AIDS specialty pharmacy
- Infusion therapy
- Benefits counseling
- Financial aid for prescriptions through ADAP
- Clinical education of fellows, residents, and students
- Compensation is competitive and includes health care benefits and retirement contributions.
Equal Oppourtunity Employer.
Please submit a letter of intent and CV to Dr. Jeffrey Burack, East Bay AIDS Center, 3100 Summit Street, 2nd floor, Oakland, CA 94609; or email@example.com
JOB TITLE: Clinical Services Coordinator (New York, NY)
The PATH Center Family Program Clinical Services Coordinator conducts primary care for HIV positive pediatric and adolescent patients in accordance with the Center’s standards, policies, and procedures. In addition, the Clinical Services Coordinator provides administrative oversight to the Family Program RN, leads performance improvement activities within the Family Program and provides leadership in developing new programmatic initiatives related to clinical care of infants born to HIV + mothers, HIV + children, HIV+ and at-risk adolescents and their families. This position requires availability for late sessions. The Clinical Services Coordinator works through a collaborative practice agreement with the Pediatric HIVID attending Physician. Please email your CV if interested to:
Jolene Bastas, LMSWDirector of the Family Program
The Brooklyn Hospital PATH Center
JOB TITLE: HIV Prevention Research Faculty -- Tenure-Track (Milwaukee, WI)
The Center for AIDS Intervention Research (CAIR) at the Medical College of Wisconsin is recruiting for two faculty investigators in HIV prevention research. Although interest areas are open, we particularly seek applications from candidates with established and successful lines of research in the areas of: (1) HIV medication adherence and linkage to care; (2) integrated biomedical, behavioral, and social approaches to HIV prevention; (3) use of social media and technology in HIV prevention and adherence interventions; or (4) qualitative social science research in HIV/AIDS. Positions will carry tenure-track faculty appointments in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine. Rank is open, but we prefer candidates with well-established and productive records of research and extramural funding, and we will appoint at an advanced academic rank for an individual with an exceptional record. CAIR is an established, multidisciplinary research center which values diversity and has the scientific missions of developing and evaluating high-impact HIV prevention interventions, carrying out interventions to improve the health of persons living with HIV, and disseminating Center findings to providers. The Medical College of Wisconsin is located in Milwaukee (85 miles north of Chicago), which has a diverse metropolitan population of 1.2 million, a high Midwestern quality of life, and a reasonable cost of living. Interested persons should submit their CV and also a detailed cover letter to:
Jeffrey A. Kelly, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine
Director Center for AIDS Intervention Research (CAIR)
Medical College of Wisconsin
2071 North Summit Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53202
An Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
JOB TITLE: BC/BE Physician (San Jose, CA)
Santa Clara Valley Medical Center, a public teaching hospital affiliated with the Stanford University School of Medicine, located in the heart of Silicon Valley, CA is seeking BC/BE physician with expertise in HIV Medicine to serve as the Medical Director and provider in a large dynamic HIV Clinic serving a diverse patient population. Please submit a letter of intent and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Equal Opportunity Employer.
JOB TITLE: Primary Care Provider (BERKLEY, MI)
The Be Well Medical Center, established in 1981, is located in Berkley, Michigan, a northern suburb of Detroit. We are looking for a primary care provider. We have a new state of the art facility and our practice is ecliptic managing the lives of HIV and non-HIV patients. Our providers are all AAHIVS, however that is not a requirement. We are a small private practice compared to a hospital or corporate owned facility, which we believe has several benefits. We are an important part of the community and are a Ryan White provider. We work with some ASO’s and have case management in our facility. We have a great working environment and a very busy practice that includes several HIV clinical trials. Believe it or not Detroit is a very attractive area to relocate. Great housing is affordable, and you can be part of its exciting resurgence. There is a lot of heritage an things to do in the area. We would be happy to talk to you about this possibility. Contact DrPaulBenson@DoctorBeWell.com.
If interested, please send your CV via email (pdf or Word format) to Miyoshi.LaFourche@aidshealth.org. For more information about AHF visit our website at www.aidshealth.org
AHF in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla. is seeking a Medical Director for our Managed Care Division-Medicare Advantage and Medicaid HIV/AIDS Special Needs Health Plans. The Medical Director is a member of the Health Plan Executive Team and reports to the VP, Managed Care Operations. In this role, you will provide clinical oversight of the utilization management, risk adjustment and quality management programs of the health plans. The Medical Director provides clinical leadership for the utilization management process including authorizations, denials and appeals. Additional duties will include providing guidance of health plan quality improvement, utilization review, risk adjustment oversight and the education and training of staff and medical providers as well as continuous measuring, monitoring and improvement of the health care delivery system and experience for plan members. The ideal candidate for is role will be a member of the Executive Management Team and provide medical leadership and innovative improvements and solutions to the utilization management, risk adjustment and quality management functions. Experience:
JOB TITLE: Medical Director for Managed Care, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Board certified physician with a minimum of five (5) years clinical practice in the areas of Internal Medicine, Family Practice or Infectious Disease
- Actively cared for more than 20 HIV patients over the last 3 years
- AAHIVM HIV Specialist credential or acquire the AAHIVM credential or equivalent within 18 months of employment
- Preferred Masters in Public Health (MPH) and/or Masters in Buisness Administration (MBA) and/or Masters in Health Administration (MHA)
- Knowledge and understanding of medical administration
- Knowledge and understanding of State regulatory requirements as well as specific Medicaid and Medicare regulations, guidelines and program requirements
- Data analysis and interpretation skills a must, project management experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to sell the concept of managed care contracts with internal and external clinical and nonclinical audiences
Certification and Licenses:
- Must have Florida Medical License (without restrictions)
- DEA furnishings license (without restrictions)
- Specialty Board Certification preferred
- AAHIVM HIV Specialist credential or acquire the AAHIVM credential or equivalent within 18 months of employment
We offer competitive salary commensurate with experience, benefits, bonus incentives and an amazing work environment.
Become part of the internationally renowned medical team at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF). AHF’s mission is to provide “Cutting-Edge Clinical Care” in an integrated healthcare delivery system. Through our healthcare centers, pharmacies, health plans, research and other activities AHF cares and advocates for its patients. We welcome medical professionals who thrive in rewarding and stimulating work environments.
Submit a recent copy of your CV to Miyoshi.LaFourche@aidshealth.org or call (323) 860-5380. Visit or website at www.aidshealth.org
JOB TITLE: Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant (Pensacola, FL)
AHF is currently seeking a full-time NP or PA, in Pensacola, FL for our outpatient healthcare clinic.
A minimum of 2 years HIV clinical experience (inpatient/outpatient)
Practicing Provider in ID, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with HIV patients, preferred
Certificates, Licenses and Registration:
Licensed in Florida
Licensed in Alabama (preferred)
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please visit www.aidshealth.org/careers for immediate consideration. AHF is an equal opportunity employer.
AHF in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla. is seeking a Medical Director for our Managed Care Division-Medicare Advantage and Medicaid HIV/AIDS Special Needs Health Plans. The Medical Director is a member of the Health Plan Executive Team and reports to the VP, Managed Care Operations. In this role, you will provide clinical oversight of the utilization management, risk adjustment and quality management programs of the health plans. The Medical Director provides clinical leadership for the utilization management process including authorizations, denials and appeals.
JOB TITLE: Medical Director for Managed Care (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
Additional duties will include providing guidance of health plan quality improvement, utilization review, risk adjustment oversight and the education and training of staff and medical providers as well as continuous measuring, monitoring and improvement of the health care delivery system and experience for plan members. The ideal candidate for is role will be a member of the Executive Management Team and provide medical leadership and innovative improvements and solutions to the utilization management, risk adjustment and quality management functions.
Education and/or Experience:
• Board certified physician with a minimum of five (5) years clinical practice in the areas of Internal Medicine, Family Practice or Infectious Disease
• Actively cared for more than 20 HIV patients over the last 3 years
• AAHIVM HIV Specialist credential or acquire the AAHIVM credential or equivalent within 18 months of employment
• Preferred Masters in Public Health (MPH) and/or Masters in Business Administration (MBA) and/or Masters in Health Administration (MHA)
• Knowledge and understanding of medical administration
• Knowledge and understanding of State regulatory requirements as well as specific Medicaid and Medicare regulations, guidelines and program requirements
• Data analysis and interpretation skills a must, project management experience a plus
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to sell the concept of managed care contracts with internal and external clinical and nonclinical audiencesCertification and Licenses:
• Must have Florida Medical License (without restrictions)
• DEA furnishings license (without restrictions)
• Specialty Board Certification preferred
• AAHIVM HIV Specialist credential or acquire the AAHIVM credential or equivalent within 18 months of employmentWe offer competitive salary commensurate with experience, benefits, bonus incentives and an amazing work environment.Submit a recent copy of your CV to Miyoshi.LaFourche@aidshealth.org or call (323) 860-5380. Visit or website at www.aidshealth.org
JOB TITLE: HIV SPECIALISTS – CHICAGO, IL (SOUTHWEST)
Become part of the internationally renowned medical team at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF). AHF’s mission is to provide "Cutting-Edge Clinical Care" in an integrated healthcare delivery system. Through our healthcare centers, pharmacies, health plans, research and other activities AHF cares and advocates for its patients. We welcome medical professionals who thrive in rewarding and stimulating work environments.
+AHF is coming to Chicago this fall, 2014. We are interested in speaking with you if you are interested in a practice acquisition or a “HIV Specialist” looking for a per diem assignment. In this role, you will report to our Chief of Medicine and will be a key contributor to our integrated HIV/AIDS healthcare system.
AHF’s newly remodeled outpatient clinic will be located at 2600 S. Michigan Avenue Chicago, IL 60616 and will be open 2.5 days per week until we grow our patient census.
Experience: · A minimum of 3 years recent HIV clinical experience (inpatient/outpatient)
· Board eligible Infectious Disease
· Prior supervisory or management experience
· Valid State of Illinois license (without restrictions)
· DEA furnishings (without restrictions)